Perkins Library All-Nighter
Perkins Library will open Saturday, December 7, at 12:00 p.m. and will remain open until 6:00 a.m. Sunday, December 8. The library will be available for study, games, movies, conversation, and other sane and pleasant activities. There will be snacks and there will be bubble wrap.
Perkins Library Hours for Christmas Break
Thursday, December 12 > 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, December 13 > 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, December 14-15 > CLOSED
Monday-Friday, December 16-20 > 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday-Wednesday, December 21-January 1 > CLOSED
Thursday-Friday, January 2-3 > 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, January 4-5 > CLOSED
Monday, January 6 > RESUME REGULAR HOURS
* Bonus round time! Perkins Library will be open until 1:00 a.m. on
Sundays through Thursdays until the end of the Fall semester. Happy studying!
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am - Midnight
Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: Noon - 5:00 pm
Sunday: Noon - Midnight
Library News - Abridged
- Did you know that we have access to the Films on Demand database that streams educational videos for colleges? This gives you access to thousands of full-length videos and video clips for more than 4,800 viewing hours! Subjects range in 28 categories from Anthropology to World Language with topics in between. Put those videos to use!
- Keep your finger on the pulse of what's happening at Perkins Library by joining the "I Recline on Couches, Living on Coffee & JSTOR: Friends of Perkins Library" Facebook group. Anyone can join!
- We're your stop for coffee and other hot drinks. The coffee's always on in our lounge area, and it's free! Come and enjoy!
- Collect library staff and student assistant bookmarks at the Check Out Your Library Staff display. You never know what you'll learn [about us] at the library! Even Ian has a bookmark! Don't know who Ian is? Come find out!
How can we improve Perkins Library?
Is there a service we need to offer, an item we need to buy, a magazine or journal to which we need to subscribe? What are we doing well? What could we be doing better? Tell us via email or this online form. All civil questions will receive civil answers.
Check out previous comments and our responses.