Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am -12:00 a.m. (1:00a.m. after Thanksgiving Break)
Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: Noon - 5:00 pm
Sunday: Noon - 12:00 a.m. (1:00a.m. after Thanksgiving Break)
Library News - Abridged
- We now have TRIAL ACCESS to the following (through January 31, 2015):
World Newspaper Archive-Latin American Newspapers Series I 1805-1922
World Newspaper Archive-Latin American Newspapers Series 2 1822-1922
- Great news, Researchers! Our A-Z List of E-Journals is now available from both our Catalog and our Journal and Magazine Collection page. To access from our Catalog: Go to top left, dropdown box under "Hastings College," select "A-Z List of E-Journals." This nifty tool will tell you what we have (titles | years | volumes | issues) and how we have access (on the shelf, via a database, linked to a website). Happy searching!
- Keep your finger on the pulse of what's happening at Perkins Library by joining the "I Recline on Couches, Living on Coffee & JSTOR: Friends of Perkins Library" Facebook group. Anyone can join!
- We're your stop for coffee and other hot drinks. The coffee's always on in our lounge area, and it's free! Come and enjoy!
- Collect library staff and student assistant bookmarks at the Check Out Your Library Staff display. You never know what you'll learn [about us] at the library! Even Ian has a bookmark! Don't know who Ian is? Come find out!
How can we improve Perkins Library?
Is there a service we need to offer, an item we need to buy, a magazine or journal to which we need to subscribe? What are we doing well? What could we be doing better? Tell us via email or this online form. All civil questions will receive civil answers.
Check out previous comments and our responses.