The Hastings College Summer program provides the opportunity to earn additional college credit towards a degree or just for your own education.
2019 Summer Class Information
- Class Schedule: Check with the Registrar’s Office at 402.461.7306 or email@example.com.
2019 Summer Sessions
Session I – May 29 – June 28
Session II – July 8 – August 7
Please note the following:
- For summer terms only, tuition for undergraduate classes is $200/credit hour.
- Courses are available in face-to-face format, online or as hybrids. Please consult the course offerings to check availability and format.
- Institutional financial aid is not available for summer sessions; however, if you have not exhausted your federal aid eligibility for the 2018-19 academic year, this could be applied to a summer session, depending on enrollment status. Payment for summer classes is due by the start of the session.
- Consult your advisor, the course instructor or the Academic Affairs office if you have questions.
Internships for Credit
Summer internships for credit need to be approved in advance to receive academic credit. For more information, visit the Career Services office in Hazelrigg Student Union. Applications are due on Friday, April 26 to Career Services.
For More Information
Contact the Registrar’s Office at 402.461.7306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Level Course Information
Graduate Registration for Summer Class
New students interested in the MAT program should start the registration process by completing an application available on our MAT page and by contacting the Education Department (402.461.7426). Current MAT students may register for summer classes through Self-Service.
Graduate Workshop (ED 588 or ED 589) Registration
Hastings College is pleased to again be working with area ESUs and others to offer a number of summer workshop for education professionals. These workshops focus on a variety of popular and new topics and are eligible for college credit. Pre-registration for all workshops is required by contacting the hosting ESU (or institution) listed in the “Instr” column of the graduate summer schedule. For college credit, registration and full payment will be completed on-site just prior to the first workshop session. Checks should be made payable to Hastings College. Credit cards are not accepted at this time. Additional questions about workshop content should be directed to the hosting ESU.
For More Information
Please contact the Hastings College Registrar’s Office at 402.461.7306 or email@example.com.