Hastings College’s Accessibility Services uses an interactive and individualized process to ensure all students have equal access to information, learning opportunities, physical spaces, events and activities.

The process to request accommodations for academics, housing, meals or Emotional Support Animals begins with our Request for Accessibility/Accommodation form.

Once you complete the form we’ll get in touch to build a plan that works for you.

Please contact Transition Specialist Holli Weiss at hollli.weiss@hastings.edu or 402.461.7379. You may also contact Studio 200.