The Office of Counseling Services offers diverse, confidential and no-cost assistance to all current students. It is our goal to help you learn to manage the stressors you encounter in the various aspects of your life so so you can fully enjoy the Hastings College experience.
Staff & Location
Jon Loetterle, MSEd, LIMHP, Director
Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner
Stone Student Health Center; 843 N. Turner Ave. (map)
To book an appointment with Jon online, click here.
Stephanie Pershing, M.A., LMHP
Licensed Mental Health Practitioner
McCormick Hall (third floor); 812 N. Turner Ave. (map)
To book an appointment with Stephanie online, click here.
Office hours are 8 am – 4 pm Monday through Friday. Please call for an appointment.
- Individual counseling offered by appointment
- Mental Health Self-Check »
- Group counseling and support services
- Campus-wide mental health screenings focus on issues of substance abuse, eating disorders and mood disorders
- In-class presentations by request
- Referrals to on and off campus services (psychiatric consults, medication management, nutritional services, specialty clinics, etc.)
- Consultations with faculty, staff and other service providers
- Coordination of care with established care providers that students may have
- Web-based resources
- Work with the Hastings College chapter of Active Minds
Consent for Treatment of a Minor form (.pdf)
Students seeking spiritual or pastoral care may do so by contacting the Chaplain’s office.
Damen Heitmann, Chaplain
Hastings College Chapel
402.461.7769 or firstname.lastname@example.org