What to Bring
It can be a puzzle, deciding what to bring to your home on the Hastings College campus. While not all encompassing, this list may help.
- Alarm clock
- Bed linens (twin extra long)
- Carpet/throw rug
- Clothes drying rack
- Dish soap
- Coffee maker
- Ethernet cable (if you prefer that over wifi for your laptop/gaming system)
- Extension cord
- iPad case
- Lamp(s)/light bulbs
- Large chair
- Laundry bag or basket
- Laundry detergent (for HE machine)
- Paper (if you bring your own printer)
- Phone charger
- Plants (real or fake)
- Posters, sticky tack, removable (Command style) hooks
- Reusable water bottle
- Sewing kit
- Shower caddy
- Shower shoes
- Surge protector/power strip
- Toiletry/shower items
- Trash can/bags
- TV with streaming device or connection for laptop
- Winter gear (coat, boots, hat, gloves)
- Window scraper/brush for your car
Note: Basic over the counter medications are also available through the Stone Health Center.
Planning to work on or off campus?
Employers need identification to complete an I-9 form. Information on what types of ID are accepted can be found in the Form I-9 Acceptable Documents list on this site.