FAQs and More about Hastings College
Have a question? We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions (with answers!).
- Sending them an email (addresses are easily found in our GoogleMail platform),
- Calling them on the phone (extension directory can be found in OurHC), or
- Visiting them during their office hours.
You can only make changes to your schedule within in a scheduled time frame and all changes must be approved by your academic adviser. You may complete the request via the “Office of the Registrar” link through OurHC, or you can pick up an add/drop form at the Registrar’s Office in Hurley-McDonald.
Stop by Studio 200 in Kiewit! They offer a beautiful place to study and a helpful team that is ready to provide a wide range of services for all students:
- Accommodations assistance and tutoring arrangements
- Computer and printer use
- Writing labs with one-on-one paper/presentation support
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Time and Money Management FAQs
Quick Tips for Time Management
Keeping notes and lists will help you keep track of everything you need to get done.
Housing and Campus Safety FAQs
Student Life and Campus Community FAQs
<a href=”https://www.hastings.edu/student-life/life-at-hastings/greek-life/”>Greek Life</a> at HC ranges from social and spiritual activities to service and academics. There are three fraternities and six sororities. They will also be at the the Involvement Fair so that you can learn more about them!