You’ll find the Registrar’s Office at Hastings College on the first floor of Hurley-McDonald Hall on campus (map). Office hours are generally 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Information on common questions we receive is included below, but feel free to contact us for more – either in person at the office or by phone at 402.461.7306 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information, Guides and Forms
- Transcripts: Learn how to request your official Hastings College transcript here.
- Directed Study or Arranged Course: You’ll need to complete and return this form. Be sure to have it signed.
- Change Your Advisor or Major: You’ll need to complete and return this form.
Course Registration Information
- Online Class Registration: Check out this .pdf guide.
- Drop a Course: Follow the instructions in this .pdf.
Information for Faculty
- Faculty: Here’s your guide to approving schedules/classes.