Below are four standard options for campus email signatures. Please follow the instructions below for help creating your email signature. If you need troubleshooting help, please contact the IT Helpdesk.
How to set up your Google mail signature
- Carefully highlight the signature and logo below you’d like to use, then copy it (Ctrl + C or Right Click + Copy).
- Open your Hastings.edu email
- Click on the Gear icon at the top right of the screen, select See All Settings
- Scroll down to the Signature section, and paste the template (Ctrl + V or Right Click + Paste).
- Edit with your name, title, department and phone numbers. (Delete what you don’t need.)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Mobile (phone) email
Since mobile email works differently than email on your computer, setting up a simple signature may be best on a phone. Something like:
Can I add preferred pronouns?
Does my signature need my email address in it?
If you’re emailing someone, they’ll have your email address in the ‘from’ section.
What about a fax number?
What’s a fax?
Why isn’t our physical address listed?
A physical address is rarely needed in email.