Becky Hamik has a Bachelor of Arts in K-12 Physical Education and Coaching from Hastings College; and a Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction from Doane College.
- Taught elementary PE for Hastings Public Schools for 32 Years.
- Adjunct Instructor for PE at Hastings College for 12 years.
- Adjunct Instructor for Graduate Studies at Doane College 14 years.
- Past President for SHAPE Nebraska
- Past Co-Executive Director for SHAPE Nebraska
- Nebraska Elementary PE teacher of the Year 2001 and 2015
- Hastings Public Schools Teacher of the Year 2002
Becky is also co-author of Singin, Sweatin’ and Storytime, A Literature based Movement and Music Curriculum for the Young Child.