Congratulations again on your acceptance into the Hastings College Honors Program! To help us successfully prepare for the upcoming academic year, please take a moment to inform us of your intention.
Honors Program distinction is contingent on meeting the Honors Program and Hastings College admission eligibility requirements. Your status in the Honors Program over the next four years is assumed, provided that the following conditions are met:
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester to maintain full-time status
- Complete a minimum of 18 Honors hours by graduation as noted in the Honors Program Handbook, with a grade of B (not a B-) or better
- Organize and/or participate in 75% of scheduled Honors events
- Maintain the required GPA, as outlined in the Honors Program Handbook (section V)
- Remain in good standing with Hastings College and free of academic and/or social probation
- Observe/comply with school policy as established by the Administration and Hastings College Board of Trustees
- Submit and present an Honors Thesis in your junior or senior year
- Familiarize yourself with the Honors Program Handbook
Statement of Intent
By electronically signing this agreement, you verify your intent to enroll at Hastings College and participate in the Hastings College Honors Program.