You must be a current full time Hastings College student to be eligible to apply for this position.
This position is a part-time position working 16-20 hours per week. Will provide campus security during the day shift on Saturday and Sunday during the school year.
- Will patrol campus to deter misconduct.
- Assure campus buildings and offices not in use are locked and secure.
- Unlock doors as requested or instructed.
- Respond to calls for assistance on campus
- Complete reports on daily activities.
Must be 21 years old and have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record to be considered.
Please submit a completed application to HCHR@hastings.edu.
A resume is preferred but not required. Career Services is available to all HC students for help in writing resumes and completing applications.
Please see Laura or Kim in Career Services if you need assistance!
Click here for the application.