- B.A. in Marketing, Assumption University
- MBA in Finance and Accounting, University of Dallas
- MS in Finance, University of Tampa
- Ph.D. in Financial Economics, University of New Orleans
- International Finance
- Asset Pricing Theory
- Emerging Markets and Financial Development
Ben is originally from Thailand. He earned his Ph.D. in Financial Economics at the University of New Orleans. While working on his Ph.D., he received the Toussaint Hocevar Award granted for the outstanding Ph.D. student as well as the Kali and Sushila Mukherjee Best Teaching Award. His teaching interests include Investments, Corporate Finance, Financial Institutions, and Derivatives. He is also a member of many affiliations such as the Eastern Finance Association, Financial Management Association, Academy of Financial Services and Southern Finance Association. He enjoys travelling and spending time with his family.