For the safety of our campus community, Hastings College requires incoming students to be vaccinated against several communicable diseases. We have partnered with Med+Proctor to collect vaccinations and immunization records.
Please visit medproctor.com to submit your immunization records.
Signing up for Med+Proctor
- After receiving your hastings.edu email address, create your Med+Proctor account by visiting medproctor.com. You must use your Hastings College email address to create your account.
- Complete your Hastings College Med+Proctor profile.
- Download and print your Med+Proctor Immunization form.
- Have your medical provider complete your immunization form.
- Upload an image of your immunization form into your Med+Proctor account.
Additional Med+Proctor Information
After registering for Med+Proctor, if you do not receive an email within 15 minutes, please double check your email address. You can try again if needed. The link will expire in 24 hours, but you can easily request a new one by clicking the register button on the Med+Proctor homepage. You may need to check your spam folder and can add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
If need help with Med+Proctor, please visit the Med+Proctor FAQ Site, which may have all the help and answers you need. If you still need help, you can send Med+Proctor a message by filling out the form here, or you can click the help button in the bottom right corner of that same page to access a live chat during regular business hours.
Other Health Forms
To be treated at the Stone Health Center you will need to have two forms completed, the Student Information Form and the Treatment Authorization Form. Both of which can be found below:
Please print and complete the forms. Return scans via email to email@example.com or mail to:
Stone Health Center
710 North Turner Ave.
Hastings, NE 68901