Music Honors Visit Events
Space is limited due to the amount of visitors we are allowed on campus.
Auditions can be uploaded via the application — we’ll accept a recorded audition from another honor festival this academic year, or a new one can be recorded and included with your registration (two contrasting pieces).
If you’re accepted and attend, you’ll automatically be offered our top level music scholarship, and the audition will count for admission into the Hastings College music program.
Schedule for Music Honors Week
- Monday, March 29 — Vocal
- Tuesday, March 30 — Brass
- Wednesday, March 31 — Woodwinds
- Thursday, April 1 — Vocal
- Friday, April 2 — Percussion/Piano
Sample Daily Schedule (subject to change)
- 10:00 am — Welcome
- 10:30 am — Sample Class/Lessons
- 11:50 am — Lunch/Student Q&A
- 12:30 pm — Tour/Admissions Presentation
- 2:00 pm — Sample Class/Lessons
- 3:00 — Group Masterclass
- 4:00 — Play/Sing with HC Ensemble (optional)
Registration and Audition Submission
To register for the Hastings College Music honors days, follow the appropriate link below. Note that an audition is required, and can be uploaded via the form.