The 53rd Annual Honor Band, 45th Annual Honor Choir and 36th Annual Honor Orchestra will be held February 5-7, 2015, at Hastings College.
The annual concert is scheduled for Saturday, February 7, 2015, at 3:00 p.m. You may order tickets and photos in advance of the performance by completing and returning this form (.pdf).
Clinicians for this year's event are Dr. Michael Knight (band), Dr. Byron Jensen (orchestra) and Dr. Fritz Mountford (choir).
Participant Information and Checklist
Information for directors and students is provided below.
Students are invited to attend special events while in Hastings! These include everything from meeting with a professor to learn about an academic area to taking take a free lesson from a Hastings College music professor to having lunch with a music professor. Click here (.pdf) for details and the registration form.
Checklist for Students
- Complete registration and housing form (due with $50 fee by January 16)
- Complete and return participant's contract (due by January 16)
- Register for optional special events
- Order tickets and photos in advance for the performance (optional)
- Order an optional DVD/CD/Blu-ray (use this form)
Band Information and Forms
Choir Information and Forms
Orchestra Information and Forms
If you have any questions, contact Dr. Robin Koozer, General Chairman of HBOC, at email@example.com or 402.461.7448.