Twenty four years ago, Hastings College initiated a program to help students prepare for their All-State auditions. We have derived a great sense of satisfaction from our efforts and hope that it has been beneficial to you and your students.
The All-State Preparation Day will be held on Saturday, September 20, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. until noon.
By Appointment Only (date and time may vary)
Directors should contact the specific faculty member to schedule a session on the Etudes & Excerpts.
- Dr. Byron Jensen – Strings/Percussion – 402-461-7361 – email@example.com
- Mrs. Deb Johnson – Flute/Piccolo – 402-461-7440 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Marc LaChance – Low Brass – 402-461-7717 -email@example.com
- Dr. Dan Laing – High Brass – 402-461-7362 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Debra Rhodes – Single Reeds/Double Reeds – 402-461-7371 –email@example.com
There will be a $5.00 fee for all choir and instrumental students to help the College defray some of its costs. The fee must be included with a Registration Form. Please complete one registration form for each student.
FORMS AND DEADLINES
- Choral Registration Forms (.pdf), along with the $5.00 entry fee, are due by September 5, 2014.
- Instrumental Registration Forms (.pdf), along with the $5.00 entry fee, are due by the scheduled session.
Contact Dr. Robin R. Koozer, Chair of the Hastings College Music Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.461.7448.