Twenty five years ago, Hastings College initiated a program to help students prepare for their All-State auditions. We have derived a great sense of satisfaction from our efforts and appreciate that it has been beneficial for you!
The All-State Preparation Day will be held on Saturday, September 19, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. until noon.
By Appointment Only (date and time may vary)
Directors should contact the specific faculty member to schedule a session on the Etudes & Excerpts.
- Dr. Byron Jensen – Strings/Percussion – 402.461.7361 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Deb Johnson – Flute/Piccolo – 402.461.7440 – email@example.com
- Dr. Marc LaChance – Low Brass – 402.461.7717 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Dan Laing – High Brass – 402.461.7362 – email@example.com
- Dr. Debra Rhodes – Single/Double Reeds – 402.461.7371 –firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a $5.00 fee for all choir and instrumental students to help the College defray some of its costs. The fee must be included with a Registration Form. Please complete one registration form for each student.
Forms and Deadlines
Registration forms - coming soon.
Contact Dr. Robin R. Koozer, Chair of the Hastings College Music Department, at email@example.com or 402.461.7448.