Twenty six years ago, Hastings College initiated a program to help students prepare for their All-State auditions. We have derived a great sense of satisfaction from our efforts and appreciate that it has been beneficial for you!
The All-State Preparation Day will be held on Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. until noon.
By Appointment Only (date and time may vary)
Directors should contact the specific faculty member to schedule a session on the Etudes & Excerpts.
- Dr. Byron Jensen – Strings/Percussion – 402.461.7361 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Deb Johnson – Flute/Piccolo – 402.461.7440 – email@example.com
- Dr. Marc LaChance – Low Brass – 402.461.7717 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Dan Laing – High Brass – 402.461.7362 – email@example.com
- Dr. Debra Rhodes – Single/Double Reeds – 402.461.7371 –firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a $10.00 fee for all choir and instrumental students to help the College defray some of its costs. The fee must be included with a Registration Form. Please complete one registration form for each student.
Forms and Deadlines
Registration will be posted when available.
The deadline to register is Friday, Sept. 2.
Contact Dr. Robin R. Koozer, Chair of the Hastings College Music Department, at email@example.com or 402.461.7448.