Programmer or Senior Programmer Analyst
This position's primary role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain internal software applications in support of the achievement of the college’s business requirements. Responsibilities could include writing business requirements and specifications, coding and/or performing system configuration, testing, debugging and analyzing software programs, applications and business processes.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint web programming
- Solid working knowledge of relational databases and ability to write SQL statements
- Familiar with internet-oriented programming tools such as HTML, JAVA, .Net, etc.
- Develop and maintain software to support the various processes throughout the college
- Create and maintain documentation for code and/or configuration throughout the system development lifecycle
Submit application and cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources
710 N. Turner Ave.
Hastings, NE 68901
or to firstname.lastname@example.org