Schedule your visit online or call 800-532-7642 to schedule or check tour availability.
If possible, schedule your visit at least one week in advance, which allows us to create a visit that's tailored to you and your interests.
Download our Campus Map
The best way to find out if you belong at Hastings College is to schedule an individual visit day. You can get a realistic view of campus life when you schedule an individual visit Monday through Friday when classes are in session. You’ll have the opportunity to sit in on a class and talk with current students during an academic walk, dorm walk and lunch. During your visit, you can meet one on one with a professor, coach or activity sponsor and talk with your admissions counselor about scholarships and financial aid.
Are you curious about the other students who are looking at Hastings College? A group visitation day is the best chance to see who might be in your graduating class. Our group visitation days give you a chance to meet current students during your academic walk, dorm walk and lunch. You will also get a chance to interact with professors, coaches, activity sponsors and admissions staff in a larger group setting. If you like what you see, we encourage you to come again on an individual visit day.
- Saturday, September 29th; Friday, October 26th; Friday, November 2nd; Monday, November 12th – Group Visitation Days
- Monday, January 21st – Martin Luther King Visitation Day
- Friday-Sunday, January 25th, 26th, 27th – Denver Face to Face Program
- Sunday, February 10th – Crimson Scholars Celebration Day (by invitation only)
- Sunday-Monday, February 17th & 18th – Colorado Admitted Student Bus Trip
- Monday, February 18th – Presidents Day Visitation Program (in conjunction with our Colorado Bus Trip)
- Monday, April 8th – Admitted Student Day
- Monday, April 29th – Underclassmen Visitation Day
What about life outside the classroom? If you are a high school senior, you can schedule a Sunday--Thursday overnight visit with a current student. Overnight visits must be scheduled one week in advance, must be a night Sunday--Thursday, and are coordinated in conjunction with your campus visit. Parents are welcome to take advantage of the Hastings College discount when you arrange a stay at one of our recommended local hotels and mention you are visiting Hastings College.
The campus visit begins in the Admissions Office, located in Hurley-McDonald Hall at 7th and Turner Ave. We want your first experience at HC to be one of the best and most convenient, so we try to provide individual tours when possible.
Appointments can be made Monday and Wednesday for 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m., or 2:00 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday for 9 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 2 p.m.; and Friday for 9:00 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m. To schedule an appointment contact our Campus Visit Coordinator at least one week in advance at 402.461.7315 or 800.532.7642 or schedule a visit online.