AP/IB Transfer Policies
Apply For Admission
» High School Students
» Adult Students
» Community College Students
» International Students
» Printable Applications
» Apply Online
Majors & Minors
Meet Your Counselors
New Student Days 2013
Pay Your Deposit
Transfer and Adult Students
Tuition & Fees
International Student Application Process:
- Submit a completed International Application for Admission. (NOTE: At this time, on-line applications are not available for international students. Download and print this application.)
- A $50 application fee is required. This can be mailed with all other materials to the address below.
- Submit a 300 word essay describing what you expect to gain from an overseas Hastings College Education experience.
- Provide an official, certified copy of all secondary school work translated into English with all courses/grades listed, along with an explanation of the grading system.
- Students may send transcripts that are not in English to WES (World Education Services) www.wes.org.
- For students whose first language is not English, one of the following methods of English testing is required:
o TOEFL: iBT or internet test score of 80 with a 20 in each section (reading, writing, listening, and speaking)
o ACT minimum score of 20 or SAT minimum score of 1000
- Provide proof of funds to attend Hastings College--must have documentation to prove funds are available for at least one year of tuition.
- Include all immunization reports.
- Include a medical/physical report.
Mail all items to:
Hastings College International Admissions
710 N. Turner Ave
Hastings, NE 68901