- Ron Chesbrough, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Kay Langseth, Vice President for Business Affairs
- Jim Ruzicka, Director of Physical Plant
- Doug Kinnear, Associate Professor of Economics
- Dan Deffenbaugh, Associate Professor of Religion
- Tony Shepard, Sodexo
- Ashton Lambie, President of Student Environmental Action Coalition
- Sara Tall, SEAC Member
- Emily Johnson, SEAC Member
- Jen Gold, SEAC Member
The committee will be comprised of no fewer than four students to be selected by the Student Environmental Action Coalition, two faculty members to be appointed by the President of the college, the Vice President for Student Affairs, the Vice President for Business Affairs, the Director of Physical Plant, and a representative of Sodexo.
The committee will be co-chaired by one student and one member of the Hastings College administration or faculty, both to be appointed by the President of the college.
The committee shall meet twice a semester and minutes will be published on the Sustainability Committee Website
|Recommendations of the Committee|
Recommendations from the committee for action shall be made to the Executive Committee of the college for final review and action.