AP/IB Transfer Policies
Apply For Admission
Majors & Minors
Meet Your Counselors
New Student Days 2013
Pay Your Deposit
» Contact Financial Aid
» Financial Aid FAQs
» Financial Aid Links
» Net Price Calculator
» First Year Student Academic Merit Scholarships
» Talent Scholarships
» Kessler/Thom Christian Ministry Scholarships
» Bean Legacy Scholarship for Colorado Students
» Rick Wilson Scholarship for Dawson County, Neb., Students
» Crimson Scholars Program
» Pay Your Deposit
» Student Profile
Transfer and Adult Students
Tuition & Fees
Kessler/Thom Christian Ministry Scholarships are open to students based on superior academic achievement and outstanding potential for Christian leadership. Six $6,000 scholarships are available. A Kessler/Thom Christian Ministry Scholarship may be combined with one other talent or academic scholarship but not exceed full-tuition.
Kessler/Thom Scholars must participate in the Christian Ministry Program, take an active role in its leadership and promotion, and declare a minor in Christian Ministry.
These scholarships are renewable based on continued service to the program, for a total value of $24,000.
- Apply and complete all admissions requirements
- Submit the following by January 11, 2013:
- Christian Ministry Application
- 750 word essay
- A letter of recommendation from a church leader
- Interview with members of the Center for Vocation, Faith & Service Committee by February 11, 2013; interview date options are as follows:
- On Campus Interviews: January 14-24, January 30-February 8
- Crimson Scholars Day: February 10
- Denver Face to Face Program: January 25-27
For more information about the Kessler/Thom Christian Ministry Scholarship and the Christian Ministry Program, go to Hastings College’s Center for Vocation, Faith & Service or contact Traci Boeve, Director of Admissions, at (402) 461-7789 or email@example.com.