A gift of any size to the 1882 Fund is a powerful vote of confidence in Hastings College.
You can support student success by designating your gift to one or more of the following:
Your gift to the 1882 Fund will help make Hastings College affordable for all academically-qualified students, regardless of their ability to pay.
The 1882 Fund helps underwrite an exceptional learning experience for all Hastings College students by funding projects such as student/faculty research, innovative January Term courses, classroom technology, and faculty salaries.
From the football field to the recital stage, Hastings College students are engaged in a variety of co-curricular activities. Your gift will provide opportunities for students that build leadership, teamwork, and organizational skills for a lifetime.
- $100 ($8 a month) provides two new documentary films or texts for Perkins Library.
- $500 ($42 a month) provides goggles, beakers, test tubes and other supplies for students at the Morrison-Reeves Science Center.
- $1,250 ($104 a month) provides a service-learning trip during January Term (Hastings College students serve locally, across the U.S. and abroad, including in Ghana, Guatemala and India, among other locales).
- $2,500 ($208 a month) provides a need-based grant for an outstanding student of limited means who otherwise could not attend HC.
- $5,000 ($417 a month) provides a special skills scholarship for an exceptional student in the fine arts, speech or student media.
- See more ways your gift supports student success »
Thank you for supporting Hastings College!