What have your classmates and friends been up to? Browse the following Class Notes to find out. Class notes will be updated on a regular basis and removed from the site one year after being posted.
- Mark and Victoria Johnson live in Elk Grove, Calif. Mark works in IT Sales. Mark and Victoria have four children, Erik (25), Tiffanie (14), Maverick (2) and Mathew, born on October 10, 2013. Mark and Victoria also have three grandchildren, Kian (4), Aurora (3) and Deacon (1). (Submitted 4/29/14)
- Ann Huxtable-Scates lives in Omaha, Neb. Ann retired from Omaha Public Schools on June 1, 2014. Ann has three grandchildren, Evelyn (3), Fatoumata, born on January 1, 2014, and Solomon, born February 1, 2014.
- Ruth (Votaw) and Gary Smith live in Kearney, Neb. Ruth is a Social Services Worker with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services in Grand Island, Neb. (Submitted 11/12/14)
- Cindi (Toms) and Steve Nickel live in York, Neb. Cindi is a Real Estate Agent for Heritage Realtors, Inc. Cindi’s daughter Dr. Jillian Fickenscher ’08 and her spouse, Dr. Brady Fickenscher ’08 were both graduates of Hastings College. Cindi has four grandchildren, Madelyn Heiden (5), Jude Fickensher (1), Cullen Rains (1) and Kendall Heiden, born April 15, 2014. (Submitted 6/26/14)
- Mary Garvin lives in Hastings, Neb. Mary is a Teacher Aide for the Hastings Literacy Program.
- Stephanie (Skoog) and Eric White live in Lakewood, Colo. Stephanie works for Kaiser Permanette in Aurora, Colo., and Eric is the CEO/Owner of Denver Machine Shop in Commerce City, Colo. Stephanie and Eric have two children, James (16) and Aleece (11). (Submitted 12/19/14)
- Sharon (Johnson) and Timothy Shriver live in Hastings, Neb. Sharon is a Special Education Teacher with Adams Central Public Schools, and Timothy is the owner of Deer Crossing Sales, L.L.C. Sharon received her Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education from Concordia University in Seward May 15, 2013. (Submitted 1/6/15)
- Marcia (Leahy) and Michael Regan live in Omaha, Neb. Marcia is a teacher at St. Stephen the Martyr in Omaha and will receive the 2015 Distinguished Teacher Award from the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) for dedication and commitment to excellence during the annual NCEA Convention & Expo in Orlando, Fla. Marcia and Michael are the proud grandparents of Charlotte Jo Regan (2). (Submitted 2/10/15)