What have your classmates and friends been up to? Browse the following Class Notes to find out. Class notes will be updated on a regular basis and removed from the site six months after being posted.
- Patricia Richter lives in Silver Spring, Md., and continues working in the Records and Archives program at the Department of State. She is a member of the steering committee of interfaith Action for Human Rights, an affiliate of the National Religious Campaign Against Torture. (Submitted 3/24/14)
- Terry and Cheryl (Maurer) Crandall live in Gold Beach, Ore. Cheryl is retired and Terry works for Crandall Consulting as a Medical Laboratory Consultant. Terry and Cheryl have two children, Christopher Sean (42) and Tarra Lynn (40). They have three grandchildren, Joshua Alexander Forsythe (15), Shannon Elizabeth Forsythe (13) and Nicole Ann Forsythe (10). (Submitted 4/29/14)
- William Klindt lives in Birmingham, Mich. Bill is retired from Blue Cross Blue Shield in 2011. (Submitted 6/26/14)
- Jeanine (Mathew) and Mark Jackson live in Washington, D.C. Jeanine is retiring from the Foreign Service after three years as an Ambassador to Malawi, having served in Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, Southeast Asia and Europe. Jeanine and Mark will divide their time among Washington, DC, Sheridan, WY, and Swansboro, NC, working part time and traveling. (Submitted 9/18/14)
- Douglas Smith is retired and lives in Western, Neb. (Submittted 4/14/14)
- Mary Jane (Stewart) and Kenneth Fisk live in Hastings, Neb. Mary Jane is retired from Hastings Catholic Schools. They have two children, Victoria (32) and Renee (26), and three grandchildren, Damon (6), Mailani (3), and Maxx (2). (Submitted 9/9/14)
- Arlen and Mary Langvardt live in Bloomington, Ind. Arlen continues to serve as Professor of Business Law at the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University. Arlen was awarded the Graf Family Professorship in recognition of teaching and research accomplishments.