What have your classmates and friends been up to? Browse the following Class Notes to find out. Class notes will be updated on a regular basis and removed from the site six months after being posted.
- Jerry Truesdell lives in Greeley, Colo., and was inducted into the West High School Hall of Fame in Greeley, Colo. (Submitted 3/24/14)
- Janet (Wachter) and Harold Nelson live in Carlisle, Pa. Janet and Harold are retired and have two daughters, Karen Lynn Nelson and Catherine Elaine Nelson Schlawin. Janet and Harold have four grandchildren (pictured), Adam Maisto (19), Susanna Maisto (16), Eric Schlawin (14) and James Schlawin (9). (Submitted 1/9/14)
- Gerald Felt lives in Omaha, Neb. Gerald works for Urology Health Center as a Physician/Urologist. (Submitted 6/2/14)
- Kay (Cirksena) and Richard Floyd live in Oklahoma City, Okla. Kay works for Oklahoma Association of Community Action Agencies as State Director of Head Start Collaboration. Kay and Richard have two sons, Scott (41) and Matthew (36), and five grandchildren. Scott and Stephanie live in Boston, Mass., with Jackson (11), Anna (9) and Lucy (3). Matt and Catherine live in Dallas with Sarah (4) and Henry (almost 3 months). (Submitted 2/24/14)
- Donald and Louise Franklin live in Hebron, N.H. Don recently retired from over 35 years of performing IT Audits for the Federal government and consulting organizations. Don and Louise sold their house in Maryland in three days and have moved to New Hampshire. Don continues to perform his Hebron, N.H. town functions of School Board member and town auditor. Don’s parents celebrated their 75th wedding anniversary last summer and with his free time, Don enjoys being on Newfound Lake. Don and Louise have two grandchildren, Charlie Kotarba (6) and Eleanor Paige Franklin (4). (Submitted 9/23/13)
- Richard Frank lives in Santa Barbara Calif. Richard is President and Owner of Frank Consulting Group and is also an Award Winning Political Journalist by linkedin.com 2012 Member: Reporters Without Boarders. Contributor: Los Angeles Times, Haaretz (Israel). (9/23/13)