Celebrating 50 years as a Hastings College alumnus is a significant milestone, and the Alumni Association invites all alumni from the Class of 1967 back to campus for their Golden Graduation Reunion, May 18-21, 2017.
The Golden Graduation reunion is a chance to reconnect with classmates, explore the campus and learn what has changed at their alma mater over the past 50 years. Golden Graduates are also able to participate in the Commencement weekend activities, including being awarded a Golden Graduation diploma during the Commencement ceremony. The highlight of the weekend is the Saturday evening banquet, where the Alumni Association pays tribute to all of the Golden Graduates and their families in attendance.
We look forward to celebrating this Golden Graduation with you!
- RSVP to the Golden Graduation Weekend here.
- To see who is attending click here.
- Submit memories for the Class of 1967 Memory Book
- Class of 1967 Reunion Schedule of Events
- 1967 Golden Graduation Class Gift: Legacy Scholarship (.pdf)
- Area Hotel Guide
- Driving Directions