Be part of Hastings College's long and successful history of educating international students!
Did you know South Korean Prime Minister Chan Soon Yoo was a 1950 graduate? And Russian business executive Oleg Kalinskiy was a 1998 graduate of Hastings?
Young men and women from the U.K., Germany, Netherlands, India, China, Australia, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Indonesia, Ireland and Ghana have all excelled at Hastings College. In a safe and friendly environment in the central United States, you'll focus on academic success while enjoying the many opportunities to build your leadership skills through campus activities and career networks.
A Hastings College degree will prepare you to succeed and serve as a leader in the global workplace.
Did You Know?
Hastings College offers admitted international students an International Student Grant of $12,000 (US)!
International Student Application Process
- Submit a completed International Application for Admission. At this time, on-line applications are not available for international students; instead, download and print the application.
- A $50 (US) application fee is required. This can be mailed with all other materials to the address below.
- Submit a 300-word essay describing what you expect to gain from a Hastings College education.
- Provide an official, certified copy of all secondary school work translated into English with all courses/grades listed, along with an explanation of the grading system.
- Students may send transcripts that are not in English to World Education Services (WES).
- For students whose first language is not English, one of the following methods of English testing is required:
○ TOEFL: iBT or internet test score of 80 with a 20 in each section (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
○ ACT minimum score of 20 or SAT minimum score of 1000.
- Provide proof of funds to attend Hastings College – must have documentation to prove funds are available for at least one year of tuition.
- Include all immunization reports.
- Include a medical/physical report.
Mail all items to:
Hastings College International Admissions
710 N. Turner Ave.
Hastings, NE 68901
Contact our international admissions expert Traci Boeve at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.402.461.7789.