Religious Organizations Committee
- A team of your campus religious leaders working together to make your Hastings College religious experience as memorable as possible!
- Monthly forums open to the campus to field yhour religious concerns.
- Your religious organization's budget center
ROC Mission Statement
Religious Organizations Committee (ROC) is a circle with in which religious campus organizations gather regularly to discuss current issues, future events, and to unify through worship, fellowship, study and service. ROC also serves as the nerve center of religious organizations on campus for the secretarial purposes of the Student Association.
List of Groups
- A.C.T. – A Catholic Thing
- Chapel Band
- Chapel Committee
- Common Grounds
- F.C.A. – Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Habitat for Humanity
- Presbyterian Campus Ministry
- Religion in Life Week Committee