Congratulations on your acceptance to the Hastings College Class of 2021! We can't wait to see you on campus!
Here you'll find resources as you prepare for your first semester at Hastings. We'll update it as details become available.
Countdown to Success
- Ask to join our #Hastings21 Facebook Group. It's a place to meet fellow Broncos, ask questions and keep up with your next steps.
- Make Your Deposit: A $200 deposit secures your enrollment and establishes priority in housing and class registration.
- Activate/Access Your Hastings College Email (coming soon). (Here's a .pdf how to on accessing the HC Google apps/email.) To change your HC password, click here – if you get a redirect notice, simply click on the top link.
- Select Your Home Away from Home (coming soon): Complete this housing request once you pay your deposit and have your HC email. (Here's a .pdf how to on housing.)
- Registrar: You’ll receive these forms after paying your deposit.
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as you can. Our school code is 002548.
- Health Record Forms (.pdf): Complete these forms and return them to the Health Center or bring them to your registration appointment.
- Are you an athlete? If so, please review this checklist (.pdf), which includes links to instructions on how to complete online forms.
2017 Bronco Registration Days
- Sunday, April 23 (Thrive Leadership Program and Honors students only)
- Friday, June 2
- Friday, June 23
- Monday, July 10
- College Course Catalog
- Fall Class Schedule
- Academic Calendar
- Housing Calendar
- IT Resources (.pdf) - Helpful information from our IT staff
- New Student Days (Aug. 27-28)
Share Your Excitement!
Here are links to our social sphere. We post news, contests and other fun stuff, so be sure to follow.
Our Snapchat code (or add by username "HastingsCollege")